Out of this world car finance
Fantastic low rate finance for the UK’s service and care personnel
- Low rate finance for new and used vehicles
- PCP & HP
- Poor credit and £0 deposit terms available
- 0Cars funded in the last 12 months
- 0Million £'s underwritten this year
- 0Trusted lenders
- 05* Trustpilot reviews
Types of finance
With car finance, you can pay for your new wheels in a variety of ways. There are a few options to choose from to suit your budget and your lifestyle.
The types of finance available includes:
- HP car finance - with a hire purchase contract (HP), you can pay for your car's value in regular monthly instalments over a set period. Once you make the final payment, the vehicle is officially yours.
- PCP car finance - with a personal contract purchase (PCP), you also make regular monthly payments over a set period. But instead of a car's value, you pay off its depreciation. At the end of the contract, you can make a final balloon payment to take ownership of the vehicle.
Not sure which one is right for you?
Check out our handy comparison chart.
|Hire Purchase (HP)
|Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
|Required initial deposit
|Car is yours at the end of the agreement
|Fixed monthly payments
|Avoid (final) balloon payment
|Avoid excess mileage charge
|Secured against an asset (e.g. a car)
|Support with vehicle issues
“I really liked the ‘e-sign’ as it was quick & clear. I could do it on my mobile which makes life so much easier! I’ve recommended Financefinity to lots of people and I will definitely be back when it’s time to switch up my car again!”
“I signed my docs and 3 days later my new shiny Puma on my front drive. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!”
“Motorfinity and Financefinity worked hand in hand to make buying a new car an easy and enjoyable experience. I highly recommend them.”
“As a key worker, time is always precious, but everything was made so straightforward, and I felt confident that I had been offered the best deal possible and will be recommending the service to my colleagues.”
Ready, set, go!
Applying with us only takes a couple of minutes.